Thursday 16 May 2013

It Starts

Time to blog, I've always loved writing, I keep a journal, my greeting cards are like war a piece and I have a knack for creating outrageous stories and putting them to paper.  With this background I went to uni and got a degree in, you guessed it, Journalism and arts, woo...

After this said degree I have worked freelancing, writing media releases, re-wording websites, blogging for other people.  All things that are fun but not quite me.  This is what this blog shall be, me.  Well me and the things I love, mainly my passion for food, wine, coffee, baklava, tea, happiness, honey and schnauzers, check out #marvintheschnauzer on Instagram to see why the last point is valid.

My friends have always pushed me to write a blog but it never felt like the right moments, excuses like; but the year has already started or but I just got back from holidays or the ever present "what if no one reads it?!?!?"  not so much procrastination, just waiting for the defiant moment that makes me go aha lets start this.  It appears this moment just happened and the day is today.

My 24th birthday is looming which also brings a trip to Singapore, perfect timing I thought double excuse to get typing! So I started this blog a week before such events, genius.

I have no real outrageous, life changing expectations from this humble blog, bar fame, fortune and maybe a little self discovery.  But I hope you enjoy reading this and I enjoy writing this, that is the key to everything after all, happiness.

Bam first post complete, I am now in the world of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment